jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

Mittwoch in der Weinerei

Once again there we were at the weinerei. Although it can turn out to be boring because we go nearly every wednesday, you always find new an interesting people to meet. I had some pasta and salad and started talking to Christian who turned out to be a really interesting guy who had studied "Scandinavistic". We talked about lots of stuff and then I went outside because it was too warm. There were lots of familiar faces so I had a great time.

I even met a guy from Bilbao, with whom out of casuality I had friends in common, such as Xabi, the previous intern to me in the office in Frankfurt. It was already late, and I didn't have metro anymore, so Etienne kindly took me home. Thanks btw! :)

This are some impressions of the place, the bathroom is so cosy!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

comment